24 August 2006

Surgery

Just wanted everyone to know that I had my jaw surgery on Monday the 21st. Everything went well and I'm recovering pretty quickly. Dr. Silverman says that I'm over the rough part and it should all be down hill from here. I'll be on a soft diet for the next 10 weeks though. I'm feeling pretty good today, I'm just trying not to over do it.

On a better note. Gabriel is in his car right now on his way home from VA for good. He is out of the Navy!! I can't wait to see him tonight. He is going to a hiring fair this weekend. We'll have to see what comes out of it. More later.

1 comment:

Pablo Teodoro,Jr. said...

I have talked to you since the surgery. Let us all hope(and pray) that everything works well.

Gabe must be happy to be free of having to swab the decks. Just kidding. I bet he never had to do any of that stuff.