12 December 2005

What's been going on with Nathan, Brenda, Logan, and Danica


My dad (Pablo, Jr.) has ordered me to blog with news, so here goes:

  • October 7 we celebrated Brenda's birthday at Red Lobster with all-you-can-eat shrimp, and I cheated myself by not eating all I could eat! It was good, though. Brenda is still the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I luuuuuv her!
  • What do we watch on TV? I'm glad you asked.
    Brenda and I have been watching "Lost," and "House" on TV. They are really the only thing we plan to watch, except for my Washington Redskins, of course. Logan enjoys the History Channel, Discovery, National Geographic, and cartoons. Danica likes the animated movie, "Spirit," because of the horses, of courses! She also likes "My Little Pony" for the same reason.
  • On October 23, we all got together to celebrate my mom's birthday in Vienna, Virginia at a Greek restaurant called Amphora. It was really nice.
  • At the end of October, and beginning of November, the whole family came down with something, and I got pneumonia. This was the first time that I've just call the doctor when I first felt sick, and I'm glad I did, 'cause it was pretty bad. I missed about 7 days of work, and was miserable (sorry Bren).
  • As Dad has said, he, Kelly, and Alexander came out and visited for about a week. Please see his and my posts and pictures for that. It was a great time, and good to get to know my happy nephew. I'm so proud of Kelly-she's an excellent mom. We then got to celebrate Dad's birthday on November 2, together in Virginia.
  • With the Cub Scouts, on two consecutive Saturdays, 11/5, and 11/12, Logan and the other boys collected a LOT of food for our local shelter. Every year, thousands of Scouts, across the country collect tons of non-perishable food for shelters. The boys always have a great time, and they get lots of exercise.
  • On November 9, I got to participate in a SWAT team exercise for the police department I work for. I was a hostage. It was interesting to see how they do things, and I was proud of how well they seem to function. I was cuffed, searched, debriefed (no, not my underwear, questioning!), then released. In the exercise, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. They didn't let me kick, punch, or break any body parts of the armed hostage takers, so it wasn't as much fun as it could have been.
  • On Saturday, November 12, Logan had the BEST DAY EVER, we then had a great time camping on November 19. I will post something on those next, so keep an eye on the Teodoro Family News blog.
  • Logan and I just (this weekend) saw "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" on Sunday. We have been reading the series of Narnia books for a couple of months together, and loved it! We then went and got our Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Pablo Teodoro,Jr. said...

Guess they did not Tazers,huh?Glad that you survived the "ordeal".

Unknown said...

They use MP5s and AR21's, so I'm glad they didn't shoot me!!!!