I'm keeping part of Teodoro history in a small carry-on bag that I left in my house 16 years ago,it's still intact. I had a picture with Thelma's grandchildren,viewing our parent's collections of clippings from newspapers,notes during Bible study,diaries,letters,Itay's wallet and bow tie Bea tried it on her,Inay's autograph from high school,letter to her brother Jeremias and one of Itay's book The Philosophers of Science with his signature,his appointment as head teacher,deputy treasurer of the town of Navotas and resignations, citations,observation notes in school.
I brought some of them and will bring the rest on my next visit.I know Ibarra has the family Bible and the 3 vol. of books in Spanish language.
I will ask Froilan to post the said momentos.
14 July 2006
Addition to history
Posted by
Anonymous
at
8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember Inay's autograph book. All the others are so valuable for keeping the history of our family alive. If you can, please make copies of them(not the whole books)for those who ask. I would like copies for my folder.
Itay's bowtie? I wear a bowtie most Sundays for church. Larissa likes them,too.
Here's hoping you are having a good time in the Philippines.
Post a Comment