Click each link to view the picture.
teodoro 01
teodoro 02
teodoro 03
teodoro 04
teodoro 05
teodoro 06
teodoro 07
teodoro 08
teodoro 09
teodoro 10
teodoro 11 - Emerenciana
teodoro 12 - Front: Emerenciana Left to Right: Magdalena, Maria Back: A Friend
18 July 2006
Teodoro Archives
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dete ( Miriam) . .do you have a copy of Tatay's picture taken beside the Lapuz warehouse? ( in white coat)I have the original in Angeles. Will ask Bianca to post it.Thanks for creating the archives.You're doing a great job!
The documents were very impressive.
When I clicked Inay's picture as a young woman, it was as if she was staring at me, and I was overtaken by great emotion. I have missed her all these years.
Thank you for gathering these documents and pictures.
To Miriam:
Yes, I read Inay's letter to Tio Mias. I guess she got a check from him. She also mentions Miss Dingle. Due to the age of the letter(or my bad eyes)I cannot make heads or tails of the rest of the letter.What is obvious is that we have here a well-written letter by a very educated person.//Kuya
Post a Comment