11 May 2006

Moms

You know you're a mom when...
...you can kiss your child's boo-boo wherever it is.
...you smile in the middle of a busy workday, at your workstation, remembering how you laughed so hard with your boys playing preschool games last night.
...you walk out the door with a sticky cheek after your children kissed you goodbye.

Driving to work this morning, in the midst of rain and bumper-to-bumper traffic, I heard this on the local radio station as a tribute to mothers this coming Sunday. The first one was their own but the last two were mine. I sure can add more but I don't want to run out of room in this blog! :o)

So here in our little corner, we salute moms in the Teodoro family! While it could at times feel like a job made for superheroes, it is eternally rewarding. Raising two rambunctious boys, I can tell you, is not always a picnic at the beach! But I can very well attest that being a mother is the best designation I could ever wish to have! Here's to us moms!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

1 comment:

Ibarra Teodoro said...

Agree! . . .and they say Best Mothers recieve a gift that's priceless. She doesn't equate money with love and doesn't expect you to either. .and you know what a gift she has given you. I miss my mother! A toast to ALL MOTHERS. .HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!!