07 May 2006

Plans for the "What We Know" post and information

Keep 'em coming! I plan to grab all the new posts and comments and put them into the main "What We Know" post as I did before.

I think this may best be compiled later on a real Web site - a free one - so that we can also put up some visuals like a real family tree and some photos. We can make it a site that starts at Pablo Sr and Emerenciana, but continues to build meaning history into their descendants lives. We are bound together by a common name and heritage, and will be closer for sharing our past and our futures this way. One of the things I regret is that I have never visited with all of you. As I get older I want to have a way to let my children know what their Teodoro family is, and this is one way.

Please comment with your thoughts, whether you agree on doing it this way, or have other ideas that may work (I am not invested in doing it this way). This is just a starting point for discussion.

No comments: