I do not know who is working on the Family Genealogy. What I have is incomplete, so may be someone can add what is missing.
Father: Pablo N. Teodoro, b. 25 Jan 1892, d. 1 Feb 1966
His father: Mamerto Teodoro
His mother: Antera (?) Nunez
Siblings: Fortunato,Naneng (real name?), Florentina
Mother: Emerenciana R. Ocampo,b. 26 Aug 1914, d. 25 Mar 1966
Her father: Baltazar Ocampo
Her mother: Rufina Reyes
Siblings: Juan, Jeremias, Magdalena, Maria, Jacobo, Dolores, Socorro
Children of Pablo and Emerenciana
Pablo, Jr., b. 2 Nov 1937
Homero, b. 22 May 1938
Thelma, b. 12 Mar 1941
Miriam, b. 26 Jul 1944
Luningning, b. 4 May 1946
Ibarra, b. 3 Sept 1949
Nanette (Luz Fe), b. 27 Jan 1956
Natanael, b. (?), d (?)
Mamerto, b. (?), d. (?)
To complete the Genealogy we need to have someone add all the nephews, nieces, marriages,children and grandchildren (including dates of marriages/dissolution, birthdates). Big task but if each of us (children of Pablo and Emerenciana) will take care of his/her family, this undertaking will be finished in no time at all.
So, everyone get crackin'!
-The Scion
05 May 2006
More "What We Know"
Posted by
Pablo Teodoro,Jr.
at
1:28 AM
Labels: Miriam, What we know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
IBARRA , Sept 3
My dossier is limited to names and birthdays and I still need data on marriages. For birthdates please refer to our archives (monthly). I will post my siblings'
families later. Nathan, for Grandpa and Grandma's please see my previous post.
I will update Ibarra's DOB. I will try to work on this in a couple of days time then add it all into the main post.
Post a Comment