Don't you know I already have enough homework already? =)
Okay. Not much is going on here in Virginia. I am still in school; about to finish my 2nd semester at Blue Ridge Community College. If everything goes to plan I will be done with my Associates in the Summer of 2009! Then I will move onto one of the local colleges or universities and continue on for my BA in Medical Technology!
Gabriel is doing well at work; his performance review was a few months back and he did fantastic. I am just so proud of him. He is also thinking about starting some online classes to work toward his BA as well. He is thinking about being a Math Teacher.
The kids are doing well. Alex is such a little man now, completely potty trained and wants to know everything about everything. Aubry is such a girly girl and loves anything princess. She knows her colors, can count to 20 and sing her ABC's and most any other song she's heard. Both are musically inclined and it makes me smile to listen to them sing and dance.
We are enjoying our nice, warm weather and finally being able to play outside during the day. We are hoping to put a fence up soon, but it isn't a cheap project.
Well, that is all that is going on here. Hope everyone is well and I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's homework assignments.
20 April 2008
Here in Virginia...
Posted by
Kelly
at
3:55 PM
Labels: Gabriel and Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment