I had a nice talk with my brother Pablo yesterday, sharing ideas on farming, farmers markets, livestock, farm-fresh eggs, the benefits of the farm life for kids, what's new on the farm, how your llama can protect your farm, and what books are best for learning to farm and market your farm or farmers market. Anyway, I also heard that he, Lynda, and the girls had a great visits with our cousins! He promises a post on it, but I'm hoping to see some pictures of them visiting the farm! :-)
29 April 2008
Jay & Fay, Wesley and Elsa visit Pablo IIIs Farm!
Posted by
Unknown
at
6:47 AM
Labels: Jay, Pablo III and Lynda, Wesley and Elsa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes Nathan, after very long years I finally met one of my cousins here. We had a great time with Pablo3's family, they were all sweet and nice. Filipinos are known for being hospitable and I can feel that from Pablo3's personality during our very short visit in their lovely (mini) farm. I hope to meet you also and the rest of our relatives here someday. - Wesley
Thanks Wesley. I regret not being able to meet you. My farming brother did say that you may be back in the late summer? Hopefully we can all meet then.
Post a Comment